Third Tunisia museum gunman on the run

Pallbearers cary the coffin of one of the two Spanish tourists who were shot dead in an attack on a museum in Tunisia after landing at Barcelona's airport March 20, 2015.

Pallbearers cary the coffin of one of the two Spanish tourists who were shot dead in an attack on a museum in Tunisia after landing at Barcelona’s airport March 20, 2015.


Tunisia’s President Beji Caid Essebsi said on Sunday that a third gunman involved in an attack that killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, at a Tunis museum last week was on the run.

Confirming reports that there had been a third attacker along with the two shot dead by security forces, Essebsi also said on French TV that a monument would be built to commemorate the dead.

“For sure there were three because they have been identified and filmed on surveillance cameras,” Essebsi said in a televised interview with Europe 1 radio, iTELE and Le Monde newspaper.

“There are two who were executed and one who is on the run somewhere. But in any case, he won’t get far,” Essebsi said.


[wpResize]




Swedish king offers to contribute in resolving issue with Saudi Arabia
Nine British medical students ‘headed to Syria’

Comments

comments

%d bloggers like this:
Powered by : © 2014 Systron Micronix :: Leaders in Web Hosting. All rights reserved

| About Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Contact Us |